Saturday 14 March 2015

Toga, toga, toga 2000!

Slight update to the previous update. I've never really bothered to do anything in terms of technical details or nice design or whatever with this blog, which I essentially see as a word-hole. However it was recently pointed out to me that people might want to actually subscribe to this thing. So, you can now subscribe via email or RSS feed in the right-hand corner. Hooray.

I'd also like to mention that last night, my friends and boyfriend threw me a surprise birthday party. It was toga-themed, I guess in celebration of my love of classics and not at all because people like to get shitfaced while wearing bedsheets. It was lovely and thoughtful and fun and it turns out I am totally dumb because I did not suspect anything at all. I won't get smushy but it made me really happy and I want to thank anyone who's reading this who had a part in it. And also find out who had a part in it but doesn't read my blog. And guilt those people into subscribing to my crap.

またね

No comments:

Post a Comment